The attorneys of Feinberg, Jackson, Worthman & Wasow are recognized as national leaders in pursuing wages that are due to employees. We represent employees in all types of wage and hour litigation in California and throughout the United States. These cases include:
- Claims for overtime pay arising from employer decisions to improperly classify groups of salaried employers as exempt from state and federal overtime laws.
- Claims for overtime pay and straight pay where hourly employees are required to perform work “off the clock” either before or after their official work day.
- Claims for lunch or rest breaks for California employees.
- Class action claims concerning illegal vacation pay policies.
- Private Attorney General cases seeking to change improper wage or payment activities by employers.
If you are an employee who has not been paid for all the time you have worked or who has questions about whether you are entitled to overtime or meal or rest breaks, please contact us.