Todd Jackson is a partner in the firm. Todd represents employees in individual and class action cases involving overtime pay, pension benefits, and employment discrimination. He has successfully served as lead counsel or co-lead counsel in numerous class actions, including leading teams in multiple trials of class action cases, resulting in hundreds of millions of dollars of recovery for his clients.
Todd is also a mediator with over a decade of experience. He conducts his mediation practice through Jackson Resolutions. His expertise in class actions, PAGA, ERISA, wage and hour litigation, and discrimination litigation gives Todd the perspective and expertise to help parties assess the risks of ongoing litigation and find paths to settlement. If you are interested in scheduling a Mediation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mina Mohebbi at (510) 269-7921 for rates and available dates.
Todd is recognized as a national leader in class actions, ERISA law, and wage and hour practice and is a frequent speaker at legal conferences on those topics. Prior to joining the firm, Todd was a shareholder at Lewis, Feinberg, Lee & Jackson, P.C. He served as a law clerk to Judge Judith Keep of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. He also serves on the mediation panel of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
- open all
- close all
- Teets v. Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Rozo v. Principal
- Gutierrez v. Schmid Insulation Contractors
- Tribune Company Employee Stock Ownership Plan Lawsuit
- Fernandez v. K-M Holding Co., Inc.
- Rosenburg, et al. v. IBM.
- Mr. Jackson has been named a “Northern California Super Lawyer” every year since 2009.
Civic Activities & Professional Associations
- American Bar Association, Plaintiffs’ Co-Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee of the ABA’s Labor and Employment Section
- American Bar Association, Co-chair ERISA Basic and ERISA Litigation continuing legal education programs
- Lecturer, Berkeley Law, University of California, Employment Law, 2014 - 2019
- Lecturer, Berkeley Law, University of California, Employee Benefits 2013, 2014
- Lecturer, Berkeley Law, University of California, Wage and Hour Law Seminar 2018
- Supervising Attorney, Workers’ Rights Clinic
- ADR Mediation Panelist for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Publications & Presentations
Co-chair of the ABA Labor and Employment Section Employee Benefits Committee 2015 Midwinter Meeting
Chapter editor of the ABA’s “Employee Benefits Law”
Chapter editor of the ABA’s “The Fair Labor Standards Act”
Co-author of the “Mediating Wage and Hour Disputes” chapter in the 2010 California Wage and Hour: Law and Litigation Practice Guide published by the Continuing Education of the Bar, California
Dozens of papers published on class litigation, employee benefits and overtime law for ABA and other symposia and continuing legal education trainings