Todd Jackson is a partner in the firm. Mr. Jackson represents employees in class action cases involving overtime pay, pension benefits, and employment discrimination. He has successfully served as lead counsel or co-lead counsel in numerous class actions, including class cases against IBM, Computer Sciences Corporation, KBR, Perdue Chicken, Masco Contractors, Farmers Insurance, American Families Insurance, Kelly Moore Paint Company, Corrections Corporation of America, the Tribune Company and Wells Fargo Bank, collectively resulting in over $250 million in recovered wages and benefits.
Mr. Jackson serves as a mediator on the ADR Program for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. He is also available to conduct private mediations.
Mr. Jackson is recognized as a national leader in class actions, ERISA law, and wage and hour practice and is a frequent speaker at legal conferences on those topics. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Jackson was a shareholder at Lewis, Feinberg, Lee & Jackson, P.C. He served as a law clerk to Judge Judith Keep of the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
- open all
- close all
- Teets v. Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Company
- Rozo v. Principal
- Gutierrez v. Schmid Insulation Contractors
- Tribune Company Employee Stock Ownership Plan Lawsuit
- Fernandez v. K-M Holding Co., Inc.
- Rosenburg, et al. v. IBM.
- Mr. Jackson has been named a “Northern California Super Lawyer” every year since 2009.
Civic Activities & Professional Associations
- American Bar Association, Plaintiffs’ Co-Chair of the Employee Benefits Committee of the ABA’s Labor and Employment Section
- American Bar Association, Co-chair ERISA Basic and ERISA Litigation continuing legal education programs
- Lecturer, University of California at Berkeley School of Law, Employment Law, 2014, 2015
- Lecturer, University of California at Berkeley School of Law, Employee Benefits 2013, 2014
- Supervising Attorney, Workers’ Rights Clinic
- ADR Mediation Panelist for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California
Publications & Presentations
Co-chair of the ABA Labor and Employment Section Employee Benefits Committee 2015 Midwinter Meeting
Chapter editor of the ABA’s “Employee Benefits Law”
Chapter editor of the ABA’s “The Fair Labor Standards Act”
Co-author of the “Mediating Wage and Hour Disputes” chapter in the 2010 California Wage and Hour: Law and Litigation Practice Guide published by the Continuing Education of the Bar, California
Dozens of papers published on class litigation, employee benefits and overtime law for ABA and other symposia and continuing legal education trainings