Darin Ranahan is an associate attorney with the firm. He represents workers, retirees, and people with disabilities in claims of discrimination, failure to pay overtime, failure to pay pension and disability benefits, and breach of fiduciary duty.
Mr. Ranahan was previously an associate attorney at Lewis, Feinberg, Lee & Jackson, P.C. From 2012 to 2013, he served as a law clerk to Judge Edward M. Chen of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. Prior to that he practiced employment law at the firm of Siegel, LeWitter & Malkani, where he primarily represented workers in wrongful termination, discrimination, and wage and hour matters.
During law school, Mr. Ranahan was a law clerk with the East Bay Community Law Center’s Community Economic Justice clinic and the Legal Aid Society—Employment Law Center.
- open all
- close all
- Sonoma County Association of Retired Employees v. Sonoma County
- Moon v. Rush
- Tatum v. R.J. Reynolds
- Lindell v. Synthes
Civic Activities & Professional Associations
- Volunteer attorney for the East Bay Workers’ Rights Clinic
- Volunteer attorney for the Centro Legal de la Raza Workers’ Rights Clinic
- Member of the American Bar Association Section of Labor and Employment
- Member of the National Lawyers Guild and NLG Labor & Employment Committee
- Fellow in the New Leaders Council’s 2012 San Francisco class
Publications & Presentations
Contributing author to Bloomberg BNA’s ERISA Litigation treatise
Panelist at the 2013 Shaking the Foundations Conference at Stanford Law School
Other Languages Spoken